More than 450 global executives from nearly every corner of the C-Suite gathered in New York City for Ethisphere’s 8th Annual Global Ethics Summit on March 9-10, 2016 to share leading practices to help companies improve performance and build sustainable, long-term enterprises.
As Ethisphere celebrated its 10th anniversary in promoting best practices in business ethics, participants of the Global Ethics Summit had the opportunity to join conversations with leaders from other multinational companies around hot-button issues during sessions such as:
- View from the Board: How the Board Committees Support the Compliance Function
- CEOs, the Ethical Advantage and Performance
- Beyond the Hotline: Creating an Open Reporting Culture at Your Company
- Beyond Legal Leadership: Today’s Chief Legal Officer, Global Strategy and Brand Stewardship
- Renewable Energy: Harnessing Ethics to Power the Future of Company Performance
Download the booklet for a deeper dive into each of the key themes discussed throughout the Global Ethics Summit and important data points, best practices and emerging trends from industry leaders at this year’s summit!